CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
pdd912 Views: 2,067
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,149

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

1. AGE, SEX, MARITAL/FAMILY: 41, female, married, two kids (5 and 3 yrs)

2. HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BUILD (include changes): 5'5", 121 abs, slender. Weight tends to dip too low because of chronic infections/loss of appetite

3. HEALTH PROBLEMS (probably non-fungal, current): insomnia, some spinal problems due to injury

4. HEALTH PROBLEMS (suspected fungal): chronic sinusitis, allergies (food and environmental), chronic respiratory infections, fatigue (extreme)

5. PHARMS/SUPPLEMENTS used:
I've used a number of anti-fungals, as well as the immunotherapy shots for candida, as I was found to have an actual allergic reaction to it. I now use probiotics and garlic and that's pretty much it, other than my regular allergy and sleep meds.

6. DIET: low-carb, no sugar, no dairy, chemical free

7. MEDICAL HISTORY: Always healthy until I first began to have allergy and sinus problems/tonsillitis ten years ago. Was on Antibiotics nonstop for seven years or so and began to have chronic yeast and bladder infections as well as increasing allergies and fatigue. I finally insisted that my tonsils be removed, which has helped. I have had two sinus surgeries.

My biggest worry now is some strange, black fuzzy looking stuff that comes out of my nose. I believe it's fungal sinusitis, but I swear I've begun to see similar looking things come out of my ears and I'm afraid to mention it to a doctor. I'm pretty sure he'll give me one of those looks like I'm probably deranged or a hypochondriac, and I just don't think I can take that right now. I'm seeing a doctor right now who's supposed to be an expert with fungal sinusitis, but we'll see. I have little hope right now.

7f) MENTAL HEALTH: a bit down, like anyone would be after having a cold for over ten years. It gets hard to put on a happy face.

9. EDUCATION: Master's degree

10. BAD HABITS, ADDICTIONS I like coffee.

11. SOCIAL, PERSONAL: a recluse. Can't do the things I want to do anyway, because I'm always sick and very fatigued, or else I worry that my allergies will flare up at someone's house, etc.

12. EMPLOYMENT: now a stay at home mom

13. LIVING SITUATION: with husband and kids

14. SATISFACTION w/LIFE, 1 low to 10 high: 2-3, at best

15. CANDIDA STARTED WITH: hormones and Antibiotics in late twenties, in addition to heavy stress with job, going to school, and caring for a dying parent.

16. CANCER, TRANSPLANTS, IMMUNOSUPPRESANTS, HIV: No

17. HEAVY PAST Antibiotics USE: yes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.891 sec, (2)