CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: "stones" need time to crystalize

eidos Views: 1,851
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,385

Re: "stones" need time to crystalize

I'm pretty convinced it's all right - they're liver stones . Liverstone (gallstones?) are made in 90-99% from cholesterol - ofcourse they will float if not weighted down by other fecal matter. Mushy and strange shaped - great explanation in Glowing - it takes time to harden, and even the hardened ones can be softened in preparations (i've had mine preps), just re reda some section of the book i used to flush about the part where you "melt" them, that would make them musshy etc.

I've never red Hulda's book, but you can be damn sure she made sure not to call gallstone something that's not a gallstone! As to the coulour, depends on the composition - i've red somehwer calcium whitens them. And ofcourse some are not from cholesterol (maybe the more "serious" ones). So it's not really nice to freak ot people with wild theroies like that ;-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)