CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My journey to curing EC

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
David122791 Views: 5,327
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,592

Re: My journey to curing EC

My EC started after i got off accutaine. while i was on the drug i would rip the skin off because they were severly dried out. No one in my family has hyperuricemia, that i know of. I don't have any allergies. I tried a number of different things, Fucidin (a cream), Aquaphor, Candi Zyme, Antibiotic (ciprofloxacin Ė 500 mg), clindamycin, prednisone. Thats all i can remember at the moment, and all of these didnt seem to make any substancial difference.

I live in Canada near Edmonton so the winters are long and cold, while the summers usually last from april - october and are average temperature. I used to get regular amounts of sun exposure, but after this condition started i havent gone out much. I dont see any spots arround my eyes however i have white rings arround my eyes, that to my knowledge were never there befort i started accutaine. My hands arent nessisarly always cold, but in the winter if i go outside my fingers will turn red then eventually purple, once they warm up they go back to normal. I don't have heart disease. I was under the average amount of stress any teenager goes through in highschool. I may have licked my lips occasionaly (not since my EC began). I tear the dead skin off my lips about once a week if i have to go anywhere, if not than i usually just leave the white skin on. I dont purposefully sterileize my hands when doing so. I don't have diabetes and am neither anorexic or obese.

I try to eat fairly healthy veggies, fruit, wheat and meat. I hardly ever eat fast food. I dont really have any habits that would affect EC. I don't have a peptic ulcer. Don't have dental prosthesis. I usually brush my teeth once or twice a day, however for a while i stoped altogeather in order to avoid disturbing the white skin. I don't have any other skin diseases. My toung is a little white on the top and my gums arent the healthiest they've ever been (no doubt affected by stopping brushing my teeth) in hind sight that probably wasn't a good idea.

I know this condition is different for everyone and thus the cure will be different. but for me the only thing that seems to help is just leaving the white skin build up for about a month or whenever it falls off on its own. At the begining my EC was much worse than it is today, the skin still peels off but its not nearly as white as it used to be. I have had this condition for just under 2 years.

I hope this helps and good luck with your research!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

1.195 sec, (2)