CureZone   Log On   Join
Might be Worth a Try

SF1933 Views: 1,818
Published: 11 years ago

Might be Worth a Try

I have had chronic constipation for five years and have tried multiple remedies with not very lasting results. One of them I read here for All Bran but it stopped working regularly so I quit it. When I decided this week to try it again, I bought Kellog's All Bran "Bran Buds" instead which is more expensive but it has much more fiber(51%). So far it has worked every day and I just hope I don't get immune to as it has made me feel very good again. It doesn't taste that bad with 2% milk, Splenda, and pineapple chunks. Even though it is a little pricey, if it works who cares for a few cents more!

Everybody here has a different systems and we don't all respond to the same things as others do and we have to be careful to avoid constipating food and drink too, but since this worked so well and qucik with me, I wanted to share this with those of you who maybe have never heard of it or tried it. Check out for yourself as this All Bran Bran Buds cereal has some other postive reviews on the internet so it could be worth giving it a try!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.905 sec, (1)