CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terrible Case

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
curemenuh Views: 4,154
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,998

Re: Terrible Case

Yes I tried every lip balm already. Some work for a short time, but the problem always came back in day or two, as if my lips outsmarted the chemistry of that particular lip balm so that it could go back to its old ways of being sticky again.

I have to time when I eat something so that I'm always home at that time, because once I eat or drink anything (even water) my day is ruined from that point on because the stickyness goes up exponentially for several hours.

I'm taking a organic chemistry class right now, and I just had the idea that maybe there are some sugars on my lips or on the surface of the cells on my lips that is causing it to be sticky. So I tried spreading some salt on my lips hoping the salt would break the Sugar bonds stopping the stickyness. It seemed to work, the stickyness instantly went away, but of course it came back after a short time as usual.

I think the key is to learn some chemistry so that we can get a scientific idea as to what is going on, what exactly is causing the stickyness chemically.

This thing is total madness, being done in by LIPS!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.000 sec, (1)