CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terrible Case

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
jp20 Views: 4,126
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,002

Re: Terrible Case

Hey, I would just keep searching until you find something to manage the stickiness with. I'm totally dependent on lip balm myself and Iím ok with that, because it means I can go out and be me everyday :)

I know many people donít believe in lip licking, but I do it alot, when my lips are sticky, I flick my tongue to that spot. Saliva is actually a good lubricant and it works for me.

I've been through many a dark time aswell and looking back, each one has always had something important to teach me. Remember, itís possible to change any situation with enough desire to change it, even if it just mentally, you can free yourself from the chains. It takes practice, but you can re-wire your brain anyway you want with enough will power.

From my experience a change in attitude goes along way in several ways. When you become ok with yourself, you stop caring about what others think of you and lose a large amount of fear. When you are not afraid anymore, others instinctually pickup on this, also becoming ok with you. I have walked around for many years with fíed up red and raw lips. As soon as I stopped caring and accepted myself the huge majority of people did too. Only very rarely when talking to someone I would see them looking and wondering. But Iíd get over it and accept that I can be no other way. I still have scarred lips that kinda look fíd but Iím ok with that, itís the way I am ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)