CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Terrible Case

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
curemenuh Views: 4,027
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,029

Re: Terrible Case

Why dont you try plastic surgery, let the doctor know what you want, tell him everything. He can cut a wedge out of your lips where the peeling is, and then join it back.

Go to an expensive doctor, I went to the best one I could find on Park Avenue in New York. Of course I had to get a seperate job just to save up to pay for it.

You will loose a little of your lips, but it shouldnt be that bad. If you dont like it you can always have collegen injection to it to fatten it up again. At least you will have moved to phase 2 with no more peeling instead of being stuck in phase 1 (the constant peeling) all your life.

I used to wake up every morning and spend 1/2 hour peeling the skin off my lips before I was presentable to the public, then going to work with bright red inflamed raw lips. My lips looked like a baboons butt LOL. Try working in a corporate environment looking like that. Thats all gone thanks to the surgery.

Its better to try something than live like a non existent person.

I have so many horror stories I could write several books. Imagine going to school with this lip problem, students are harsh, nobody talk to me. Imagine being in a chemistry or bio lab where you have to interact with lab partners all the time while in the lab. Most times my lab partners dont even talk to me, they dont even look at me, its as if Im not even there. I can see their eye balls go up and over me as if they are avoiding looking at a pile of garbage (me). Imagine trying to pass a hard lab class under those conditions with no help from anybody. Every week I dreaded going into the lab, I would prefer to be set on fire rather than to go in there and face another 3 hours of lab getting scorned as if I was a sub-human monster with leprosy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)