CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

pdd912 Views: 2,051
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,895

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

It's not usually a skin reaction, although sometimes my eyes and lips start to itch. It's usually my respiratory allergies that flare up. I become congested and post-nasal drip starts up, then over the next few days I develop a sinus infection and sore throat. Sometimes, this leads into bronchitis. If I go to the doctor and take an antibiotic, then I develop yeast/bladder infections, irritability, brain fog, start feeling really down and depressed. So I end up in a big cycle.

As the years have gone by, it seems like my allergies have gotten worse instead of better. It feels like, no matter what I do or where I go, I will begin to have an allergic reaction.

Maybe multiple chemical sensitivity?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.781 sec, (1)