CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

pdd912 Views: 1,979
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,604,151

Re: QUESTIONNAIRE: Our stats, figures, medical histories - wanna compare em, see what's in common

It's Dr. deShazo at UMC in Jackson, MS. He's very well-known for his research into fungal sinusitis and the treatment of it. One of the few doctors in the nation to make this a speciality. When I went in, I did mention the black stuff, kind of like black lint, that comes out of my nose and the black mucous. I didn't mention that I've seen it on q-tips the last few months, too. I go back tomorrow and I still haven't decided whether or not to mention it. I worry that they will think I'm a nut and just discount everything I say. My experience with medical personnel has not been very positive, I guess.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.719 sec, (1)