CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Might be Worth a Try

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
SF1933 Views: 1,572
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,603,976

Re: Might be Worth a Try

Since I started taking this last Thursday, I have been able to go once a day, but should add that I have also included orange juice, decaf coffee with it and then organic peppermint tea and ceyenne capsules if it looked like I wasn't going to get any results after a couple of hours. For me it is remarkable as I can't remember when I last went six days in a row regardless of what I ate or took afterwards unless it was a laxative.

I know first hand that Chronic Constipation can be very depressing and the more anxious you get, the worst it can get. My only reason for posting this additional info is that it might help one person who has felt just like I have these past few years finally get some relief without regularly using laxatives!

*Today is the 24th and I have only missed one day. Just wondering if anybody here has used this and with what results?

++Kellog's just e-mailed me that if I don't get any responses on this forum they are not going to send me check this month! (They sent me this same threat last week and that is why I missed a day!!!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)