CureZone   Log On   Join
:((
 
i have ec too Views: 1,148
Published: 12 years ago
 

:((


hey guys iam doin my best to help you but you are not cooperative ,so am sorry ,if no one answers me am not gonna come here again btw iam 80% cured the remaining 20% is just a matter of time so take your choice :(!!!!!!!!!!

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

4.219 sec, (1)