CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How often to do gall bladder cleanses?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

More
just_peachy Views: 1,850
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,653

Re: How often to do gall bladder cleanses?

While two weeks apart is ok, and some say to do so during the initial periods of releasing years and years of bad habits, it is best to listen to your body. Flushing can be a bit hard on your system. I've found giving my body a rest for a month to be more beneficial (more "stones", better overall feeling, etc) and a whole lot less physically and mentally taxing.

You can do another flush right after the first IF you feel a "stone" may have gotten blocked and IF you're careful about replenishing fluids and nutrients, but it's NOT recommended to do repeated flushings so soon as a rule. Unless you feel you HAVE to help a blocked stone get out, it is best to give your body a rest of at LEAST two weeks. As I stated earlier, I've found at least a month between works for me.

As in all areas of health, learn to listen to your own body and your own common sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)