CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New & Thinking about Mirena Removal

Jane123 Views: 1,808
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,607,182

Re: New & Thinking about Mirena Removal

Sorry to hear you're another victim of the Mirena. I'd get it out ASAP so you can start the road to recovery. I'm sure you've read enough posts here to know everything you mentioned has been experienced by other women. I had terrible joint and muscle pain. I found out the Mirena caused my thyroid gland to be damaged which was part of the cause of my pain. I'm now on meds for the rest of my life for hypothyroidism. I also had other severe migrating bouts of joint pain that I'm convinced were the result of an autoimmune response to the silocone in the IUD. Many women have symptoms of all kinds of autoimmune diseases. It's a great form of birth control because it totally ruins your libido. Good luck. Keep us updated. I'd get it out before things get worse. Try to get your doctor to notify the FDA of your side effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.520 sec, (1)