CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: different salts for foot bath...

antique Views: 6,744
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,607,329

Re: different salts for foot bath...

This is my experience with the ionic foot baths so far. After my question yesterday about the different salts I did 2 foot baths with 2 different salts and tap water and plastic lined tub (water comes from a spring but is disenfected with clorine). Both times the water turned the same color of rose pink and had black particles in the water. Today I bought a new plastic container...did not use plastic bag for liner and used regular Sea Salt . Ater turning on machine I waited about 10 minutes and the water started turning the rose color without my feet being in it. I waited another 5 minutes and placed my feet into the water. After I soaked them for 15 minutes, the water was a little darker rose color. One of the food graters was discolored yesterday when I took it out.(the negative one.)and more so today. I'm thinking that there is black particles in the water due to them coming off the stainless steel graters and the rose pink could be an interaction from the salt or the plastic. I've had 4 ionic foot baths in 2 days and I question if the colors are an indication of detox or we know we are detoxing because we feel better. These are my thoughts of the experience. I'll keep doing the foot baths because they do make me feel better.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)