CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How often to do gall bladder cleanses?

Views: 1,822
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,664

Re: How often to do gall bladder cleanses?

hi,

it is my personal experience that to do a flush after every two week is very hard on our body. when i did flush after every two months i recover very early that means there was no pain and discomfort and i was able to eat what i want to eat. but when i did frequent Liver Flushes my gall bladder become inflammed and my gastric wall is also inflammed and i begin to feel pains after meals.

so based on my personal experience that flushing every two months is OK. It is quite OK to ultrasound after every two flushes to see the condition of our gall bladder and other organs. It is generally seen that we after the flush feel pains and think that there is obstruction in CBD and gall bladder. but the fact is that due to frequent flushes out gall bladder become inflammed and some other problem due to this we are getting pains. and if in this condition we do again flush than the condition become very worse.

so it depends upon the condition of the body that we are able to expell stones or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)