CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To just_peachy

just_peachy Views: 1,777
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,801

Re: To just_peachy

You may want to ask Andreas about your specific health.

I'm not familar with the intake restrictions of CFIDS / M.E/CFS, but I do know that Epsom Salts are Magnesium Sulfate, USP (MgSO4 * 7H2O). From what I've read, Magnesium Sulfate is not recommended as a DAILY supplement to support low magnesium levels due to it's laxative properties and the increased sulfate levels, but I haven't seen any restrictions against it for ME/CFS, especially for occasional use (such as flushing or as a laxative.)

Also, when flushing you do the Epsom Salts first so the bile ducts are relaxed and expandable. When the stomach signals for bile, the bile can push the 'stuck stone' out of the way more easily. What's happening now is the ducts are not relaxed enough to allow the 'stone' (or 'stones') through, thus creating a dam effect. Flushing may be the quickest way past your pain.

Do some more research online about ME/CFS and Epsom Salts or magnesium. In the meantime, Ask Andreas. Tell him a brief health history and your fears then ask your questions. Either he or another forum member may be able to give you more in depth answers.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.969 sec, (1)