CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: To Demi

Luz Views: 1,881
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 159,452

Re: To Demi

Hello,

me too, i suffer from MCS. I understand your anxiety very well.

A teaspoon of Lecithin before every meals is good. It helps to digest fat, and never gave me any problems or side effects. And this is rare :-( .(Shelley recommends Lecithin as well)

You should start careful with the herbs from Sensible health (they are very very strong) or with Chanca Piedra (I started with 5 drops instead of the 60 drops suggested on the bottle). Epsom Salt is o.k.. I took it when i suffered from gallbladder related pain and it helped. It makes maybe a bit tired because of the relaxing effect of the Magnesium, but that should be all, if you take just 1 tablespoon.

You can try a castor oil pack, maybe just for 15 minutes, and check out if it's o.k. for you. A heating pad should help too. For me sugarfree Peppermintcandies helps good, too. Or strong Peppermint tea.

I think you "woke up" your stones with the "soft" cleanse. That's what i experienced too. But you are surely on the right way. Don't precipitate something and follow your intuition.

Hope this helps

Luz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.313 sec, (1)