CureZone   Log On   Join
call it flush 11

just_peachy Views: 1,146
Published: 16 years ago

call it flush 11

Lost count, but 11 seems about right.

With moving twice and all, it's been a few months since my last flush. My eyes have been 'bothering' me lately and that 'full' feeling in the liver area has come back so it was a little overdue. So, Tuesday was flush day.

Followed my usual routine by now (days of apple juice, basic simplified Clark flush, all 4 Epsom Salt drinks , NO fat, LOTS of water) *except* this time, 2 hours after the last Epsom Salt drink Wednesday morning instead of a non or low fat lunch I had a very odd craving for FAT and splurged on a high fat lunch.

Wednesday I passed about 350-400 little bright green 'stone-lets' - lentil to pea sized - during the day, probably the buildup since my last flush. Ok, not bad. Needed to get out the new to make way for the old. Plan on doing another flush next month anyway so should see some older stones from that one, right?

This morning (Thursday) though - WOW! *Already* I've passed another 200 'stones' many of which were macadamia nut or garbanzo bean sized and MOST were various shades of tan with a crusty shell around the familiar waxy cholesterol center. Didn't think I'd see so many OLD 'stones' - cool!

Maybe my body has figured out what a flush is and decided not to waste those final 2 Epsom Salt drinks and use them as a prep for another 'mini flush'? I usually don't get such a strong craving for fats, *especially* not the morning after drinking all that olive oil!

Lessons this time? Keep listening to your body and keep flushing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.094 sec, (1)