CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hello from Tennessee...quick question...

just_peachy Views: 1,750
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,823

Re: Hello from Tennessee...quick question...

> Iam interseted in doing the liver/gallbladder cleanse, but the site suggests doing a parasite and kidney flush first...is this a concrete plan?

It's considered optimal to do them and a Bowel Cleanse first, but it's not necessary before you do a liver flush.

However, if you have any kidney issues, do some kidney work, cleansing and supporting, first as the Liver Flush is pretty hard on the kidneys (due to the Epsom Salts and the release of toxins.) However, if your kidneys are ok, you can cleanse them later on and start the Liver Flush now.

The link below, "Re: How "clean" should bowels be before Liver flush?' covers that part.

Many people have done a lot of Liver Flushes before going on to a parasite cleanse. It's not so much a concrete order as a suggested path.

As far as where to find ornithine, I've never used it. I have seen it at my local health food store, and I believe GNC and Puritan's Pride - those type of shops - sell it online.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.980 sec, (1)