CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some questions for you

OrganicJul Views: 5,559
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,608,267

Re: Some questions for you

were you asking about whether or not the 14 week candida protocol addresses parasites and heavy metal toxicity or the other program? The modern herbalist program DOES address parasites, it is antifungal and antiparasitic but doesn't address metal toxicity. If you have metal toxicity you have to investigate chelation. He recommends you get your Amalgams removed if you have them, which I haven't worried about b/c I am fortunate to not have any metal in my mouth whatsoever. If you do, I recommend you research a biological dentist skilled in the removal of mercury fillings etc... b/c it is hard to eradicate candida with that metal influence in your body. I also don't worry about heavy metal toxicity b/c I have never been a big fish eater before so while I eat a lot of salmon/tuna now, mercury has not been a concern for me before now. If you don't have a specific metal in your body, but you are just worried about metal toxicity, I would be careful. If you have candida, your immune system is probably compromised, and if you undergo too many cleanses at one time, your body may be unable to cope. A lot of different cleanses, recommend that you deal with your candida, first before your address other toxicities... But everybody is different.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.641 sec, (1)