CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: did you see any improvements in skin?

OrganicJul Views: 5,586
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,608,443

Re: did you see any improvements in skin?

...?? I simultaneously use a bunch of awesome, kickbutt skincare products all while I've been dealing with my candida... So it isn't necessarily the protocol I am using that is affecting my skin, it might just happen to coincide with it. In terms of seeing my skin get younger/firmer/more vibrant, I can't say that I have seen that, but I wasn't really noticing that my skin wasn't young, wasn't firm and wasn't vibrant.. These weren't really my issues prior to beginning the program that I am on now, so I don't think I'm really a good person to ask.. Are we talking about face skin or body skin? Also I'm sure that my skincare products ARE influencing my complexion and my skin, because I am a lady who has always wanted radiant skin. I've looked high and low for products that would help me get what I wanted and now I am using them religiously. I'm really lucky, I now have really pretty, firm vibrant skin. It's my insides that I'm putting back in check...
Sorry if that isn't more helpful... I tend to be an all natural, no chemical kind of girl when it comes to my insides, but I grew up with a mom who is about to be 60 who has the complexion of a 35 year old (NO surgery)... Just LOTS of creams, lotions and potions so that's why I do it now and it works for me. If you're talking about face skin, while you work on your insides, check out AVON's clinical line. It changed my face and I can now say that I have a flawless complexion. Smooth and even like a baby's BEEhind...
Hope that helps

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.578 sec, (1)