CureZone   Log On   Join
symptoms after flush?

kelltl Views: 1,613
Published: 16 years ago

symptoms after flush?

I have taken about a year or so off from flushing as I was absolutely miserable for days after doing liver flushes. It didn't start out that way, but it seemed with each flush my symptoms got more intense. The symptoms were basically sneezing, red eyes...basically very intense allergy like symptoms. When I say sneezing I mean over and over so much at time I couldn't hardly catch my breath. I am in good health, good weight, the only problems I really ever have are allergies which were horrible a few years ago...until I found the MC. I tried saltwater flushes after the Liver Flush a few times, I tried an coffee enema and none of them helped.

I am considering doinging a Liver Flush tomorrow as I just completed a Master-Cleanse and guess I am trying to "suck it up" and help myself in the long term even if there are some short term issues. Does anyone have ANY suggestions or experiences like these during your cleanses?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)