Are you making any distinction between food grade hydrogen peroxide and non-food grade hydrogen peroxide, or do you just think it's all a bad idea? I'm just trying to clarify b/c the 3% solution you are talking about for hair bleaching, or what most of us would buy in a drug store is NOT to be consumed under any circumstances, by anyone.That would DEFINITELY burn EVERYBODY's insides, even diluted... But there are some food-grade hydrogen peroxides (different strengths like 12%, 25%, 35%) that some natural hygienists use for teeth brushing, food sanitizing to get chemical/pesticide residues off... And I was just toying with the idea of killing yeast with it.. But have never tried it/don't know anything about it. So just to be sure, you think ALL hydrogen peroxide in the body is a bad idea?