CureZone   Log On   Join
Caution is good.

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
ripped2shreds Views: 1,114
Published: 16 years ago

Caution is good.

I have been digesting 100's of pages here in two days.
I also read a few go at it slow suggestions and that made sense to me. In my earlier years if one vitamin was good, 50 were better.

I've changed my opinions over the years with the onset of medical problems and practical experience.
I will be doing the cleanses once I get ready to go to that stage. I'd like to say that I had tried Olive oil in the extra light version a few years ago as I understood it to be good medicine. I was suprised to find only one tablespoon would fire up my asthma and it took about a week to figure out that it was indeed the Olive oil. Olives never posed that problem. My asthma would get really bad for several hours and I only had 68% lung capacity to begin with. I have been trying Safflower oil and it has not created any issues up to 3 tablespoons so far. So I think I will go with this.
I'm only writing this because I probably would have ended up in the hospital if I took 1/2-1 cup of olive oil during a flush. So I think these metods are a great help to us all but it never hurts to go at it slow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)