CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallstones!(?)!

just_peachy Views: 1,036
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 160,822

Gallstones!(?)!

Update on Tuesday's flush.

Yesterday (Thursday) I noticed my stools were pale, pale tan and I still had a bit of that 'full' feeling in the upper right abdomen area. No pain, though, so I was wondering if it was a stuck 'stone' or just overly taxed bile production.

Since the unusually higher fat meal on Wednesday I mentioned above, I hadn't eaten much beyond raw fruits and veggies. Wanting to avoid any pain from a possible attack if it was a stuck 'stone,' I mixed up 3/4 Tablespoon Epsom Salts in 3/4 cup apple juice and drank 1.5 hrs before dinner (which I knew would have some oil.)

This morning, the darker color is back and there are an *additional* 30+ HARD 'stones' in various tan/sand/rust colors. (50+ if you count the sesame seed size ones.) Each stone appears to be calcified ALL the way through, not just a crusty shell around a waxy looking green core, like earlier ones.

Definitely time to give my body a rest for a while, but WhooHoo!! (peachy does a happy dance)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)