CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: did you see any improvements in skin?

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
OrganicJul Views: 5,552
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,608,864

Re: did you see any improvements in skin?

Sorry to digress from the candida posting.. BUT

Getting a value down on how much I spend on my face can be a little tricky...

Just last week I can say that I spent about $75 on Ebay buying proactiv, the AVON ANEW luminosity skin brighener and the AVON ANEW CLINICAL retexturizing peel pads (including shipping and handling). So even though I spent $75 this month, I don't think I'll spend any next month AT ALL, b/c everything I have now will last at least 2 months. I have had my anew clinical eye lift cream since the end of January and that was FREE (yes, full size FREE) b/c AVON was having a buy one get one free special, so I bought the AVON ANEW CLINICAL retexturizing peel pads from that special and got the eye cream free (which ordinarily from avon is like $28 w/o shipping/handling. And btw I'm not even half way done with that eye cream, so i would say if you are sparing with that one it could last you six months easy. The AVON Solutions Radiance serum was $10 and I also got the AVON REJUVENATE on sale for $15 on another special, which I also got in January... So you COULD say I won't pay anything for 2 more months, when I do I will prob spend $20 and in another 2 months, I will prob spend 30 or 40? If you are sparing, you can make 'em last and since they are awesome you don't need a lot....

As for AVON's awesomeness. YES IT IS AWESOME. I haven't tried Vichy, but I have tried CLINIQUE, LANCOME, GIVENCHY and SHISEIDO and Avon kicks their butt. My mom gives me her $250 "hand-me-down 80% finished when I get them" creams and yes I did say $250 (when she upgrades products and wants to use the newer products, not the old stuff) and they sit in my cabinet b/c my avon stuff works better. I wanted to love shiseido, I really did, my mom has been using them for 30 years. Now granted she DOES look good... But I have spent HUNDREDS of dollars on shiseido creams b/c I wanted to use what my mom used and AVON is better.

If I didn't hate selling crap/pushy salespeople I would SELL avon, that's how awesome their stuff if. I SWEAR by it. Also, I don't investigate a lot of their individual product lines, but usually head straight to the AVON ANEW CLINICAL line. The ANEW/CLINICAL line is the stuff they make that should give you at home/comparable and equal results to having more serious procedures done for those who are gun shy. THEY ARE AWESOME products. I am an AVON user for life now.

Best products for the money. BEST products, period.

As far as candida skin symptoms.... I had a lot of eczema, but that went away as soon as I cut out wheat/dairy (around the same time I started addressing candida, so it may/may not have beena allergy related). The only other candida skin problem I had, was ITCHY skin, which went away once I started doing this modern herbalists' protocol. What kind of candida/body skin help are you looking for??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.453 sec, (2)