CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you believe in test results???

Cheshire77 Views: 7,272
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,023

Re: Do you believe in test results???

I'm not sure about the Candida tests you refer - immunecomplexes igg, igm, and iga. I have had a test done called "Candida Species Antibody" which had a reading of 13, which was interpreted as negative. Would this be one of the tests you refer to?

I have also had a "Secretory Immunoglobulin A (SigA) saliva test that was normal.

I have had a culture done on my tongue fungus (taken when it was hugely white/furry/slimy) and it came back negative for any pathogens. I think they waited too long between collection and analysis.

Unless my Candida is out of control my CDSAs always come back negative for Candida.

I can only conclude that my Candidiasis is imaginary, OR the tests I have taken are unreliable.

The last time I listened to an allopathic expert, a professor in gastroenterology, he told me that my Candidiasis was imaginary. He put me on Vancomycin and Rifaximin for a month (for SIBO). I stopped after two weeks when my tongue became a white forest, my bum was itchy, and I developed bad brain fog and depression. That was 6 months ago and I'm still trying to get back to where I was before listening to this highly esteemed medical expert!

Curious as to what he would say, I went to my scheduled follow up appointment with this professor. I didn't tell him I had stopped the ABx, but I told him of all the symptoms that developed. What was his advice? He completely ignored all the Candida symptoms, as if they didn't exist, and told me to continue with the ABx for another 2 months! Needless to say, I don't trust any doctors to treat my yeast problems any more.

Sorry for the rant. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.992 sec, (1)