CureZone   Log On   Join
Free candida advice from a professional... Get on it

OrganicJul Views: 2,750
Published: 11 years ago

Free candida advice from a professional... Get on it

Hey peeps =)
I know that right now I am so the modern herbalists' biggest fan... But now I have another reason to be. His FREE phone consultations. I just got SO many questions answered about detox symptoms/issues that I am experiencing during my free phone consult and I just so appreciate his efforts. I just wanted to advertise the fact that he gives free phone consultations (you do NOT have to be currently taking his protocol, in order to call/get your questions about candida answered by someone that has a lot experience and SUCCESS in helping other people overcome it). I really think that candida is this guys' passion... And That sounds SO weird when I read it. But he just seems all sorts of committed to helping people overcome this with REAL-time information. I just wanted to put this info out there, b/c not everybody has a doctor/healthcare/medical care. I don't, which is probably why I went the herbal antifungal route, rather than the prescription/RX antifungal route. There's a link on the candida rotation protocol page at http://www.modernherbalist.com
for free phone consults which are given on a first-come, first serve basis. You can also pay for a consult and he will give you more time to talk, I think like 40 minutes or something. But I just got 20 minutes free and I have answers/solutions for things that I can do that will assist me on this path. BTW The answers he gave me were mostly recommending changes I can make in my diet that would help me and how I could know I was healed/cured, not your typical, buy another one of my products kind of answers. Just want to spread the word if you are interested and want to talk to some kind of a professional...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.844 sec, (1)