CureZone   Log On   Join
Liver Flush Prep

kelltl Views: 1,439
Published: 16 years ago

Liver Flush Prep

I was away for a few days and did not get to respond to some responses to a post I placed on the board...so here goes. My allergy symptoms increased severely immediately after doing liver flushes. It got so bad that after my last flush I was sneezing so much at some points I couldn't catch my breath. Miserable. Needless to say I have done none since. I did the Clark protocol.

It was suggested that I prepare my body better and do a colonic (which I cant find a place that does in my area) or use something I would assume such as P&B shakes to help absorb everything and clean me back out. My question is how do I prepare my body and would using safflower oil maybe be an option? Maybe it is a reaction to such a large amount of the oil...I have no idea but I can feel my liver..heavy and fully feeling..and have sharp pains in it every now and then (rarely but it happens) and I would like to do a flush as I know for a fact this sort of feeling of fullness and such goes away after a flush for me anyway. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I just finished a Master-Cleanse about a week ago.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.828 sec, (1)