CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do you believe in test results???

OrganicJul Views: 7,257
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,579

Re: Do you believe in test results???

I do agree that candida is running rampant and thousands of people probably have it and don't know it.. But I don't think that the medical community/science is the only problem. Sometimes for certain conditions, Antibiotics are necessary and they have to be STRONG. I personally was completely ignorant of healthy bacteria/probiotics and the need to resupplement after Antibiotic use. NOW I know.. I think if anything candida has taught me that our health is in our OWN hands and we have to take responsibility for our bodies and what we put in them. Doctors don't know everything and they never will. I lost my faith in the medical community a long time ago when they gave me oxygen and an inhaler for burning pain in my chest, that ended up being HEARTBURN. Now I do my research and I investigate what information is out there and what I can do to heal my body and take care of my health. It's not just the Antibiotics , but other drugs, processed foods, stress... and a whole host of other factors and we as individuals do have a lot of control over a lot of those other factors. Since it's MY body and MY health, I'm not just going to turn it all over to someone else...
Personally I think western medical doctors are great if you get shot, stabbed, electrocuted or you break a limb... But for chronic issues, their track record doesn't exactly sparkle to me... But me and my heartburn/asthma and oxygen experience clouds me =)
I don't want to get all zen on you guys but I used to listen to Tony Robbins tapes and he said success leaves clues. If you find other people that have achieved the results that you want to achieve and you do what they did, you will probably get the same results that they did...
Well I look at my family members who ALL believe in standard medicine and they are ALL sick, doing exactly what their doctors tell them to do and getting worse, looking awful, feeling terrible and continuing to be "good" patients. I think ONLY if standard medicine is WORKING for you, should you keep doing it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

4.125 sec, (1)