CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Free candida advice from a professional... Get on it

OrganicJul Views: 2,556
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,594

Re: Free candida advice from a professional... Get on it

I appreciate the leap of faith dude. I actually can't stand salespeople (probably why I won't sell avon =P). I am not selling anything but am highly enthusiastic about the modern herbalist b/c I have tried SO MANY other things that HAVEN'T worked... Now that I finally am finding real relief and real results, I want everyone to know so that they can choose for themselves. Like I said in an earlier post, I don't have health insurance/medical care. So in my quest to cure my candida overgrowth I have sought pretty much any/every commercially available candida product you can buy on the internet. Actually WHEN I cure myself I want to make a long post talking about all the things I have ever bought to beat candida and describe my experience with them/compare costs to hopefully help some other people out there who come to the forum as newbies and want help. I've shelled out a lot of cash, time and energy on this journey of healing and if I can save other people some of the hassles and heartaches I have experienced... Then I am SO all for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.625 sec, (1)