CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ugliness and my super serious truth.

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
InnerCalm Views: 3,459
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,609,544

Re: ugliness and my super serious truth.

Never say never. People change. Forgive. Breathe.
I understand your frustration. For now do what is appropriate and you will.

Do what you need to do at this moment in time.

I totally agree with you that this behavior has no place in a support forum and Uny will take care of this. Refocus on balance and peace, calm, and your music. Also please, if you aren't already, start singing again. The human voice has much power to heal and in combination with creativity....ZING!

Please take care of yourself. Adrenal issues are best supported with positivity. If you need to disassociate with negative energy then do it and don't look back. Things will look very different when you are healed in this regard.

BTW are you familiar with the amygdala retraining work. Anyone who has adrenal issues would do very well by utilizing this excellent recovery tool. You can re-frame things quickly and as we all know body follows mind. People that use this can shave off lots of time on their healing path.

You are supported.
Say hi to your partner. Give him a hug.

And fer god sakes.......

SINGGGGGGGGGGGG.

lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (1)