CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 9, finishing up...

Roooth Views: 1,972
Published: 10 years ago

Day 9, finishing up...

I do the Master-Cleanse regularly, and I typically do 14 days. I think I'll just do the 10 days this time. I'm a little tired of it and feel like getting off. I'm glad I did it though; I really feel as though I needed it. I was traveling for work, then had vacation and was having trouble being disciplined wtih food, then the bad food leads to problems. The break was very good.

I feel like I would like to lose more weight, but I really want to be able to do it off of fasting (because otherwise it would come back anyway). I haven't weighed myself so I don't know how much I lost, but I'm going to try *very* hard to work on the habits that are bringing me down. This is always the case, working on the bad habits and the food demons in my head. That's okay.

I'm very excited this year at our big garden that we're growing and we're also volunteering on an organic farm, so mucho fresh veggies. Yay! Anyway, that's all. I hope everyone in Master-Cleanse land is doing just peach and having a good experience.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)