CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prebiotics?

Cheshire77 Views: 2,497
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,611,209

Re: Prebiotics?

Pretty fair assessment. I think it is important to realise though that it is a very individual thing. Some people will be MUCH more susceptible to liver problems than others. I think it pays to be very careful.

I read about someone recently who had liver tests done every two weeks while on an extended treatment with Diflucan. You might think this is 'over the top', but I'm not so sure. The liver can deteriorate very quickly, and doesn't recover very well once damaged. It's like it struggles to cope, then it all gets too much and it gives up. I think it pays to be vigilant with the liver and be on the lookout for warning signs.

I take an antidepressant which makes the liver work a bit harder. I am very nervous about my upcoming antifungal regime. Part of me wants to stop the AD during AF treatment, but die-off worsens my Depression so that is pretty scary too. Very tricky.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.766 sec, (1)