CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prebiotics?

Adieu Views: 2,521
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,611,219

Re: Prebiotics?

Diflucan (fluconazole) is kinda hard on the liver and just the body in general @ effective dosages, yeah. It gives me major fatigue, puts me to sleep, and makes me require a lot more sleep per day, which is a pretty good sign of a med that's kicking your ass... That's why I lean towards itraconazole, having tried the both in rapid succession and having even experimented with mixing the two.

Might consider low-dosing it later for routine preventive maintenance for a week a month or something, once I get that well, seeing how a 7-pill pack of generic 50mgs costs $1.60 here. However, half of a $20 15-pack of normal-dose itraconazole is probably still the better solution.

For now, though, I'll only take fluconazole if I get the feeling that itra has stopped working, once every couple of weeks to prevent just that, or if I find myself so broke that it's a choice between itraconazole or actually having anything to eat.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (1)