CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prebiotics?

Adieu Views: 2,434
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,611,326

Re: Prebiotics?

For me, at least, it is gentler. And I've tried both within less than 24 hours of each other, with marked improvement in energy and wellbeing within a day of stopping fluconazole in favor of itraconazole.

Oh, and unless you've got great medical insurance, bugger the Sporanox, go for a reputable generic. It'll save you bundles if you're shooting for 2x 100mg * 3months = 180 pills. Just don't buy it all at once in bulk if not sure about the source - if you're taking crap that doesn't work, you'll notice within a couple days. Only crap source of itraconazole I've seen is Irunin by Veropharm Russia (the capsules simply passed through my system undigested). Btw, that doesn't mean that anything Russia-sourced is bad - its other Russian domestic counterpart, Rumikoz by Valenta, works like a charm, and @ $20 for 15 pills, seems like a bargain. The 15-pill package itself, rather than the standard 7-10-14, too, shows that the manufacturer is quite ingenious - it's a week of 200mgs w/ a 300mg loader or 2 weeks of 100mg w/ a 200mg loader. (TAKING AZOLES WITHOUT A LOADING DOSE IS JUST PLAIN STUPID; IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT SIDE EFFECTS, RUN THE LOADER ON DAY 2 OR DAY 3 ONCE YOU'RE SURE INSTEAD, BUT STILL DO IT!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)