CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question for experienced kefir makers.

DeMi Views: 7,481
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,610,687

Re: Question for experienced kefir makers.

Yes, I get that reaction sometimes. That looks like poverfull Liver/gallbaldder detox effect with large amount of Lactic Acid and LAB. That is very powerfull stuf.

Yes I read Dom's website few times before, but again, no CO2. Raw milk is illegal to sell here in Canada, so I am using organic store bought milk. I agree, taste of the Kefir is closely related to milk, for sure, but I also think, that kefir grains Yeast and bacteria differ from household to household. There are over 30/40 different bacterias and yeasts in to, and I think someof them are missing, and some of them have few extras, but I am sure, every user has his own "family" of microorgansms and I am missing CO2 producing yeast.

Also, just to add, that slime is very healthy. It is called Kefirian and it is perfect food for other healthy bacteria like Bifidos and their "buddes".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.721 sec, (1)