I had an "allergy" flush a few flushes back. Miserable, runny nose, itching eyes, burning sinus and chest, like the really bad allergy attack. However, with the next flush after that, my allergies are almost non-existant.
Used to be that pollen season had me on 3 or 4 different allergy medications every few hours just to function, forget feeling well. This year, the pollen was so heavy I got covered in the stuff sitting outside one afternoon. Literally, my white tee-shirt was yellow with the stuff. And not the first sneeze or sniffle.
Is the reflux only during the flush? I've noticed that if I increase the oil and the juice to "get more stones" all it seems to do is cause pretty awful tasting reflux and nausea. If I keep the mix to 1/2 cup each, the reflux occasionally comes, but managable.
What works best for me is to lay down within 5 minutes of drinking the mixture and letting a peppermint melt in my mouth. I keep my head on two pillows and lay as still as possible for 30 minutes or more and focus on all the gunk and stones coming out and not on the oo/gf that just went down.