CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Thanks for all your support!!

OrganicJul Views: 1,259
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,613,987

Re: Thanks for all your support!!

As long as you take the entire protocol as directed, I wouldn't worry about the negative effects of the berberine/barberry/goldenseal, b/c you are taking lactobacillus sporogenes which are hardier and stronger than your every day acidophilus type bacteria which are not affected by those ingredients. You take the lactobacillus sporogenes for the duration of the protocol. I don't believe that quiet digestion is going to address acid reflux, but if I were you, I would call him for a free consult Tuesdays (check out his website for details, it's first come, first serve) and ask him about reflux. From what I have heard from him/researched it's an indication that you are overproducing/underproducing acid (symptoms are almost identical) and you need to correct that. Regardless of whether or not you have candida, the reflux seems to be a separate issue, though often aggravated or exacerbated by candida.
As for vitamin D, I take 10,000 IU, but am only going to continue that dosage until I finish the protocol. I also live in southern california and will start surfing again next week, so my vitamin D requirements/needs are going to go WAY down if I am baking on my surf board for multiple days on end.
Hope that helps!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.313 sec, (1)