CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: getting around to it

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
just_peachy Views: 1,428
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,386

Re: getting around to it

Not sure what all the preparation and cooperation you mention are. Maybe if you could tell us a bit more about your situation... ?

For example, a typical flush for me pretty much goes as this. For a few days before, I simply drink a couple of glasses of apple juice along with my regular diet. It's just an additional step that's not required, but doesn't take any time or effort on my part.

The day of the flush I *prefer* doing a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) 1st thing in the morning, followed by eating no-fat breakfast and lunch - normally some form of fruit then a big mixed green salad for lunch. The SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) is NOT needed, I just like having my system as clean as possible so the Epsom Salts only have to deal with that day's food. The whole day can be a typical day with work, social engagements, whatever. I've even mixed the Epsom Salts early and taken them with me in a thermos so I could do the first dose and still continue doing regular daily things.

I follow the basic Clark flush mostly with very slight variations, like I mix the Epsom Salts with apple juice because if I don't, I tend to throw them back up - and quickly. I also don't use the HCI, but believe it would be a good thing to add if you can afford it. (Well, I also don't have a zapper.)

The only fasting needed is for the 8 hours before drinking the OO/GF mix, and that is just to help alleviate possible nausea later on. I've often skipped a meal due to schedule, workload, whatever (I know, not the healthiest, but it's true) so missing one meal to do a flush isn't all that hard. (I do try to avoid TV on flush night as it seems every other commercial is for some sort of food! lol)

The only real changes from my daily routine are not eating dinner, immediately going to bed right after drinking the OO/GF mix, and needing to be very close to a bathroom anytime after the 2nd dose of epsom salts through to the next morning. Up until then, routine stuff like washing the dishes, etc. go on as usual. Considering I'm normally home after 9 or 10 at night anyway, the bathroom requirement isn't an issue except for the next morning. As long as I know I don't have to leave the house until afternoon, that's no big deal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (2)