CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Women and christianity.

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
vektek Views: 4,579
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,613,954

Re: Women and christianity.

Okay, my response I realize is just a small part of this broad subject, but nevertheless, here it is:

Ephesians 5:22

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
26That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
27That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
28So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
29For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

Men throughout time have abused the whole concept that women must submit, as if they have the authority from God to be harsh and lord over women in a very non-loving way. But have they read their part---that they must love their wives like Christ loved the church? Christ has perfect love for the church, so that is a tall order for the men! Show me a man that loves his wife like Jesus loved the church (if you can find one), and I'll show you a woman that probably doesn't mind one bit being submissive to her husband. But show me a man that struggles or fails in loving his wife like Jesus loved the church, and I'll show you a woman that probably struggles or fails in submitting to her husband. The two go together. It was all meant to work in perfect harmony, but we know that nothing does work in perfect harmony because of sin.

My husband jokes with me sometimes in situations and will say to me, "You are suppose to submit!" and I'll say back, "Uh, You are suppose to be loving me perfectly like Christ loved the church!" I thank God that I have a non-controlling, non-lord it over me husband. I would probably have a really hard time dealing with a husband like that. Most of the time I have no problem submitting to my husband. On most important matters, his desires are usually my desires, and I trust him. But both of us fail each other at times too. And then it's grace and forgiveness for one another that keeps us going.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.109 sec, (2)