CureZone   Log On   Join
Are You Capable?

InnerCalm Views: 4,690
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,614,260

Are You Capable?

"On top of which, you also insult "posters" constantly albeit subtle, and I can show you those posters retorts to remind you."

This was only ever done to directly mirror back the initial attack as a way to show the energy boom-a-rang. In other words it was a wind blowing debris back at the original insulter. You have been that many times. It has been pointed out by many posters.

"My answer to you is this, refrain from your insulting behaviour that is aimed at the heart of a christian, God etc."

If you are talking about parody aimed towards the belief system, then that will continue. That of course is NOT a personal attack. It may feel like a personal attack through attachment to the characters or the stories within the bible.

If you are sensitive to having your belief system examined then perhaps you should either ignore my posts or learn how to comment without personally attacking. By personally attacking me, you are showing just how attached you are to the belief pattern and the characters that are featured as part of the pattern. Can you separate information from the messenger?

Is this possible for you to stick to examining or commenting on the information only without attacking the messenger over and over and over again? Can you do it?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)