CureZone   Log On   Join
Boils from detox?

clintonia Views: 2,969
Published: 17 years ago

Boils from detox?

Hi there,

I got a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) a couple of months ago and had to take these nasty Antibiotics that I was told were specially made for resistant UTI's. To avoid the yeast infection I knew would follow, I took Super 8 Priobiotics. Well, the probiotics lost the battle and I wound up with a yeast infection anyway. After I finished the Antibiotics , I started taking 1 Primal Defense pill a day (otherwise I throw up) which I had taken sporadically before because it made me throw up lol. I was so proud of myself for taking the Primal Defense regularly!

But then I started getting boils after taking it about a week or two. One boil was huge and is still healing. It's not draining anymore, but is a gaping hole that must heal. I'm seeing many, many smaller boils appear and I've been able to make them reabsorb by dabbing them with alcohol or Listerine at first sign. However, these frequently appearing boils are a concern and a problem.

I know these boils are an expression of toxicity leaving my body. My question is... should I continue to take the Primal Defense or should I back off of them for awhile?

I've been doing Liver Flushes and have never had a bad experience with them. However, I *have* had bad experiences with the Primal Defense. Should I not do Liver Flushes and take something like PD at the same time? Are the boils telling me I'm doing too much detoxing at one time? Anyone have similar stories? Did your boils go away (oh please, oh please lol)?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.203 sec, (1)