CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diet post-flush, and in general

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

More
just_peachy Views: 1,051
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,542

Re: diet post-flush, and in general

My favorite 1st food after a flush is a banana sometime between the morning doses of Epsom Salts . A couple of hours later, for lunch I like a mixed green salad with no meat or fat (which is pretty much the same as I eat the day of the flush.) By dinner, I'm ready to go back to my usual diet. I typically produce a good number of green 'stones' and 'stonelets' and started seeing the harder shelled tan ones after a few flushes.

I did recently have a flush in which my body was seriously crying for HIGH FAT the next morning, so I indulged it about an hour after the last Epsom Salt flush - and produced a lot of little tan and beige 'stonelets' later on in the evening (especially after an enema.) The next day my stools were pale so that night I did ONE dose of Epsom Salts an hour or so before eating dinner (with a lot of olive oil) and produced a small handful of nickle to quarter sized true Gallstones the next morning.

That was a VERY rare flush for me - the craving fats, the additional Epsom Salts , the whole process. However, I was very tired and felt "off" for those few days, not filled with energy as a typical flush for me. Guess those Gallstones had moved forward enough to demand exit.

The body *needs* good fats in order to digest carbs and such, so including them is a diet necessity. You don't need a lot, though, just some with most meals (except fruit, I believe - you may want to read over some of Andreas's responses over on the Ask Andreas Forum to verify.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.297 sec, (1)