CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which one is Best?

Cyrulis Views: 1,857
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,555

Re: Which one is Best?

Most people start from dr. Clark's LF'es, but you can pick up which one is more convenient for you. Just be not afraid, relax.

The worst thing can happen is a stone stuck in the narrow neck of your gallbladder or a stone could stuck in the tube of your pancreas since gallbladder and pancreas drain their fluids into the same tube that goes to the duodenum. In that case you either do yet another full flush with Epsom Salts or just drink two doses of Epsom Salts two hours apart as is described in Clark's LF. Definitely use Epsom Salts since they like nothing else relax everything they mange to get hands on.

I got stones stuck two times with just very mild pains and one stone was stuck in the pancreatic duct since it let me know with mild pain on the left side. In both cases I did another Liver-Flush and everything was just fine. The biggest stuck stone was 25mm size. And that was the worst case which is laughable.

I never did coke flush, I am fine with modified Clark's flush. But since you are a novice begin with the exact protocol wichever you choose. For me ornithine capsules did nothing to improve sleep. And don't do more that a half cup during the flush.

So, relax and know you are doing probably the most powerful thing for your health! And let us know how it's going :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)