CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Which one is Best? beth could you tell me which one did you do and how was it. please!! thank you

blacktruck Views: 1,681
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,580

Re: Which one is Best? beth could you tell me which one did you do and how was it. please!! thank you

The first time I did it I went by the recipe with the exception that I drank 5 oz of citrate of magnesium around 8PM. At 10 PM I drank 6 oz of olive oil mixed with 5 oz classic coke and I juiced a whole lemon in it (I used a juicer and did rind and all). I went to bed immediatley and laid on right side for 20 minutes very still. I then went to sleep and had no trouble sleeping at all.

I woke up in the morning and drank a ten oz bottle of citrate of magnesium. I started going to bathroom around ninety minutes later and passed around 100 stones in approx five trips or so. most of the stones were pea sized and smaller. the whole thing was over by around 2 oclock in afternoon. I had been fasting from 2 oclock the previous day. the day of the flush I did have some fat as I had cereal and milk for breakfast.

I did it again one week later with pretty much the same results. However i fasted the entire day and I drank some Epsom Salts instead of citrate of mag. I think I had 2 teaspoons in a glass of water.

I did it a third time in another week. I again fasted the entire day ( I later read it is not good to fast all day as you need to make bile on day of fast). I had trouble with this one. Very upset stomach and nasuea. I used more OO (Olive-Oil) and a lil more coke too. I thinhk 8oz OO (Olive-Oil) and 6 oz coke. Ever since this third flush my feces smell like olive oil and I have some back pain. i think I have a stone stuck also. I did pass one marble sized tan stone the last time. Most of the stones passed on third flush were very small almost gritty and all were green except the marble sized tan one.

The next time I go ( in a couple of days I am going to do the OO (Olive-Oil) and grapefruit juice one)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.969 sec, (1)