CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone been prescribed Ursofalk?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
just_peachy Views: 3,817
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 161,557

Re: Anyone been prescribed Ursofalk?

I am not a doctor. I have not been prescribed Ursofalk.

"Indications And Clinical Uses: Gallstone Dissolution: For the dissolution of Gallstones and the treatment of associated symptoms in patients with radiolucent, noncalcified Gallstones of less than 20 mm size in well opacifying gallbladders in whom cholecystectomy would be undertaken except: for patients who refuse surgery, for the presence of increased surgical risk due to systemic disease, advanced age and idiosyncratic reaction to general anesthesia."
---
"Each opaque, white, gelatin capsule, contains: ursodiol 250 mg. Nonmedicinal ingredients: cornstarch, colloidal silicon dioxide, gelatin, magnesium stearate, polysorbate, salt and titanium dioxide."

Found this
about URSOFALK online
and more
information on UROSFALK here.

Just personally, I would prefer not ingesting a chemically manufactured drug if possible.

Have you read up on natural cleansing of the liver and gallbladder? Many questions can be answered by reading the threads from the Frequently Asked Questions page. Other good information sources can be found in the links mentioned in this post from above. Unfortunately, I currently have NO further information on how any natural stone softening or stone breaking herbs would interact with the drug. If possible, perhaps you could contact a local qualified Naturopath or Ask Andreas or Julia Chang.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (2)