CureZone   Log On   Join
The W.D. Kelley Coffee Enema:parts list?

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Ohfor07 Views: 1,540
Published: 16 years ago

The W.D. Kelley Coffee Enema:parts list?

As far as the parts list goes, it appears pretty simple: organic coffe; pure or distilled water; a stove/burner and appropriate pot (non-metallic ideal) to cook it with; appropriate enema kit*; appropriate lubricant. It's the asterisk that this thread is mostly about.

The topic of coffe-enema could easily go in various forums here but since I'm onto it by preparing for liver flushing, it goes here. This is actually a continuation of another's thread found here //www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=16529

The aforementioned link contains Dr. Kelley's step-by-step instructions for doing the coffee enema his way. At the time I posted it, my understanding of the coffee enema was theoretical only. Since this also relates to colon flushing, any liver and colon flushers may find the above thread of interest; it has some good questions and considerations.

Now that it's getting closer to go time for me, my understanding is becoming more attuned to the practical realities of the situation. Just came back from a visit to the local pharmacy; not wishing to plug it here but it's just one of the numerous corporate pharmacies littering our countryside. Maybe this is a single-guy thing, but a few weeks ago upon first deciding this was something I wanted to do, it didn't take me long to get over the stereotypical uncomfortable thoughts of doing an enema; this just sort of took another turn backwards briefly, although I suppose it does not surprise too much that the enema kit I found was not on the enema shelf but rather 9 isles over on the douche shelf ;(

Dr. Kelley stated that it may not be as commong to find the required 18-22 inches of catheter-like tubing with appropriate "French 24" style connector, but that this should typically be available from most drug stores as a "we can order it for you" item; not in this 'burgh, anyway. Of course I had to go somewhat into detailed explanation for the pharmacist to understand what I was asking for and why. He was very polite, trying to be helpful, and sort of stumbled and stammered in trying to tell me politely, and I eventually ended up finishing his statement "oh, yeah, this is definitely an outside-mainstream procedure", to which he said "yeah, if you were to check with a holistic doctor, he might be able to advise you further, but the enema/douche kit we offer is all I can help you with"; okay, fine, I'll try to make a go with what they offer.

Bringing this long part of the story to a close, the kit I got, which the pharmacist lead me to believe is what I'll find at any pharmacy/drug store, pretty much answers the "how high should the coffee enema go?" question, given that the standard, off-the-shelf, dual purpose American-style douche/enema kit only provides approximately 4 to 6 inches worth of tip to be inserted into the rectum. He also said that the longer catheter tubing with French connector is quite expensive and can only be acquired by prescription.

Can any of you out there in Internet land confirm this? Along the same lines, can any of you also confirm where praytell I might be able to purchase a toilet collander for catching output of said liver flush?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.844 sec, (2)