CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my cure for ec

00733 Views: 1,411
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,617,405

Re: my cure for ec

Over the counter potions and lotions that haven't given good results and by the sounds of pounds and dollars "down the drain", a wasted resource. How disheartening.

This makes for a nice change. A remedy that anyone has at hand from their kitchen storeroom cupboard..

Good luck and with the healthy Diet and nutrition too. I'm just discovering the wonderful medicinal properties of herbs spices and food in general...ideally i'd like a chemist shop to grow in a garden and be located at a food store. I've heard that apple cider vinegar and salt have great healing elements about them.

Like i have mentioned in other posts..my lip symptoms of going white were temporary....3-4 days ...and went away and haven't yet returned after 5 months....I left my lips well alone...no potions or lotions...a smear once or twice with calendula..then nada..no balm of any kind. I resisted the urge to lick early on and broke any potential habit forming reflex action.

My body seemed to deal with that phase somehow..my lip didn't have open wounds but can see if you aggrevate them, like running your tongue repeatedly over a lip cold sore,as i have in past experience. It takes longer to heal..If the skin is fragile in the first place than a tongue is like a mechanical rasping sandpaper.

So along with the salt and vinegar treatment 48 hours of practicing the discipline of non licking...recommended. For some it will be like nicotine addicts giving up the habit of smoking. Hope it works for others!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.703 sec, (1)