CureZone   Log On   Join
My first flush..now pain

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
maggie89 Views: 1,603
Published: 16 years ago

My first flush..now pain

Several weeks ago a friend did his 4th very sucessful flush. I decided to try it but first started the parasite cleanse. 3 days into the cleanse I woke up in the middle of the night with what I thought was severe heart burn. 3 hours later I decided to go to the ER. I was vomiting and had horrible pain in my back. They did an ultrasound and said I had some large stones in my gallbladder. I didn't see the pictures because I didn't really care at the time I just wanted to make the pain go away. They told me to have my gallbladder removed and sent me home. I decided that next day to start the flush the following weekend which was last weekend. I spent the whole week continuing the parasite cleanse and stopped that on Thursday morning. On Friday I ate light and started the apple juice at about 5 pm. I ate a light dinner. Sat. I spent all day drinking AJ with no food only water. I finished a gallon of natural apple juice. At 7:30 I took my Epsom Salt 4 tsp with water and a little grapefruit (fresh squeezed). Got the runs for about 2 hours. Took my OO (Olive-Oil) and grapefruit 5 oz ea mixed and then laid down about 10:oo. Almost threw up about 11:oo but remembered the pepermint and that really helped. In the morning about 5:30 I started drinking my warm water. Didn't take any more epsom salt. Started having movement about 6:30. Wierd looking stuff..Yellow orange sort of airy looking stuff that did not float. Almost look like the colon cleanser(psyllum) only yellow. Did that a couple more times. At about 10:oo I got a few things maybe 3-5 floating fished them out and they were yellow on outside and sorta green on the inside. The rest ofthe day I keep getting the yellow stuff that sank. No more stones. Went ahead and had a very bad dinner and drinks...was a birthday party..mine! So after dinner about 7:30 I had a solid stool but it was yellow and I could see green stones inside. I thought great! So this morning I woke up and didn't feel very well all day. I'm having a very bloated feeling and that dull pain under my right ribs. My only bowel movement for the day was yellow/gold. Solid but it floated. A couple of large pieces I fished out of the tolit and found a few wierd black pieces inside almost look like the shell of something. The stool felt like claydough? But much softer. I came home this evening and had a light dinner. Took a tsp of epsom salt. Now whats going on ? I;m worried...do I flush againg this weekend? HELP! Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.250 sec, (2)